Sunday, August 21, 2011

been meaning to post this for a while now..

but life has officially gotten crazy for me. Started rotations at the hospital = my life really is not my own. literarily.
Anyways, went to church like 2 or so sundays ago - the word spoke directly to me lol (i'd be the first to admit), so i thought i'd share. Wish I had more time to annotate and edit and add in comments and such, but unfortunately i don't. I'll just write out the main skeleton points. You guys can piece things out together or hola if you want my thoughts on it. Here goes:


We need to forgive to release ourselves. Keeping grudges opens doors for the devil to get into our lives. 

-Proofs for how you know you have forgiven someone.

1. Gen 45:1 Don't tell anybody what they have done. 

2. Gen 45:3-4 You will not le them be afraid of you.

3. Gen 45:5-6 You will not let them feel guilty 
Prov13:12 and Prov14:10 - Forgive for you because they would never understand your pain. 

4. Gen 45: 7-8 You will let them save face
 "It was not you who sent me here but God"

5. Vs 9 Protect them from their darkest secret. 

6. Gen 50:15, 19-21 You continue in forgiveness for the rest of your life. 

So yea there you go. It really struck home to me - esp 3. I'll admit, i've played the guilt card for as long as I can remember, and i'm (unfortunately) pretty damn good at it. Def need to work on completely forgiving and not making pple feel guilty about stuff. Life really is too short to hold a grudge. Besides, you're really only hurting yourself (physically and otherwise) if you do.

Cheers. Hope the week is great.

p.s - if you find her/him, don't take her/him for granted. It'll be the worst mistake you'll ever make. Let them know they are loved/appreciated etc. I'm realizing as i'm getting older than wow pickings are getting seriously slimmer by the day. Not that i'm on the market or anything. Just a lil observation.

take care.

4 comments:

  1. okay i haventt read the blog yet but i followed you by impulse!!. the fishes alone got me, dont know why.ok amma read and comment again

    ReplyDelete
  2. just read your blog and you are right about the no.3. i must that your blog is really interesting, i hope you would check out mine as well.ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, so true, so true. There's nothing wrong with being on the market o. LOL. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

you said what?!